Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm Back!

I know I fell of the face of the Earth, but I'm back now. The reason for my disappearance was actually a few things:
#1- I had to evacuate my house for a few days. I had an insect problem--on my head--and had to have the house fumigated. When we came back, EVERYTHING had to be cleaned. Between the hours spent combing through my hair strand by stand and all the cleaning and washing, it was the worst experience ever. I've never had it before. Now that I'm grown I get it! Yuck! I guess it's one of the hazards of working with kids.
#2- I was in a car accident on Valentines day (very romantic I know). My car was totalled, so I spent a lot of time dealing with insurance, getting a rental and finding a new car.
and lastly #3- (which was actually caused by number 1 and 2) Having to deal with all that put me behind at work, so I had to spend a lot of time last week playing catch up.

So do you want to see my new car?
Here it is!

2010 Nissan Altima

This is what I was driving before.


2008 Honda Accord

but this is what it looked like after the crash.




I do love my new car. It's very nice-it has all the bells and whistles and its a V6. Definite upgrade...but honestly I miss my old car, Suzy Shark. (Yes I name my cars. My best friend started it.) Which car do you like better? The Accord or Altima?

No comments:

Post a Comment